Monday, June 29, 2009

Paige Vs. The Camera: European Edition

Okay, so I've been trying to post for 3 days and if it's not internet connectivity issues than it's something else. I promise I have hilarious pictures and ridiculousness to put up, but at the moment, my camera won't upload to my computer and the post wouldn't be complete without it.

So... What you have to look forward to, when I get the camera working, is....

-A photo collection of hilarious signs from throughout Europe. Featuring the Ho Ho House in Wells, Somerset.

-A photo tour of the city where they filmed Hot Fuzz. Including pictures of me standing on the spot of my #5 Favorite Movie Death of all time... no lie.

-Erin trying to wreck my pictures of Stonehenge... and succeeding

-Fun with Billy Shakespeare around Stratford Upon Avon... Fun Fact, Billy Shakespeare... wrote a whole bunch of sonnets. Source: LFO.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a post up when we get back into London next week. Until then, Cheers!

-Rampaige

No comments:

Post a Comment