Sunday, June 7, 2009

Babymaker 3000

Okay, so Erin was kind enough to introduce me to pretty much the most amazing thing on the internet since yearbooking yourself. At RoutanBabymaker3000 you can combine your picture with anyone... AND MAKE A DIGITAL BABY! It's basically the creepiest digital childthingcreature ever, but it's still amazing. So of course, I decided to see what my kids would look like if they had some famous babydaddies.

SO! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to vote on the best baby, and give me a heads up on who I should be popping out some kids with, lol.

Christian Bale


Batman anyone? No? How about Aquaman?

Michael Phelps



Now some of you might be saying, "Paige... really? Gorgeous actors and olympic medalists? Let's get a little more realistic here... You're right

Brett Michaels
Say my life takes a drastic turn and I end up on a certain reality show that may or may not take place on a bus with an army of skanks...



Or say I wanted to have a baby with someone who already kind of looks like one...

Michael Cera



Okay, time to get down to some serious business... Future member of Sarmy anyone?

Zachary Quinto



But there's even more awesome where that came from... New Spock, meet Original Spock.

Leonard Nimoy



First of all, let me just say, those are the most amazing mutton chops I've seen in a long time. Secondly... fair is fair.

The Shat



You know what though, there are some problems even Captain Kirk can't solve. I mean, what would he do faced with a plane full of monkey fighting snakes, on a Monday to Friday plane?

Samuel L. Jackson



Now of course, I wouldn't hog all the fun for myself... Here's what the spawn of Merrissa and George Takei would look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment