Friday, May 29, 2009

TV Show Standings so Far

Okay, so here's what the scoreboard looks like so far... if your show isn't winning... time to gather some friends and vote.

Battlestar Gallactica: 3

Lost: 3

Chuck: 2

Greek: 2

Lie To Me: 1

The Tudors: 1

Supernatural: 1

Grey's Anatomy: 1

Okay, so Battlestar and Lost are tied for first, both have some good support behind them, and I could go either way. However, for the Lost voters out there, if you thought my incessant Heroes updates were annoying... imagine the terror you would let loose on the world by making me watch Lost. Also, Ricky... Just because Matthew Fox is a FIJI doesn't make him cuter than Zachary Quinto, just puttin' it out there. Whichever show takes it, someone's gotta lend me some DVDs so I can catch up.

-RamPaige

1 comment:

  1. if you're still taking votes, I think you should watch Chuck; thus screwing everything up with a three-way tie. I started watching it and I frequently LOL.
    However, I just watched the pilot of LOST and I am thoroughly intrigued... and I may be forced to watch the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete