Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dismember the Alamo Part Deux!

Okay, I'll keep this brief, mainly because I'm typing it out on my iPhone (see Heather, I AM important enough to need email and Twitter everywhere I go). I am currently sitting at Southwest Gate 9 at LAX about to get on a plane to Texas to go see the my movie on the big screen for the first time. I feel so fancy its insane.

Anyway, those of you who have been clamoring to see said movie will not have to wait much longer, the film will be posted after the event tonight along with a list of the Top 10 costumes from te event. My original costume idea didn't work out so I'll have to rock the machine gun leg next year... I never miss. As for this year's costume I'm torn between being Harley Quinn or Zombie DJ AM... If anyone feels strongly one way or the other feel free to leave it in the comment section.

Again, a big thank you to everyone who's been so supportive... And willing to cover themselves in Karo Syrup in the name of Art. And a big apology to Kellen whose name is wrong in the credits. If you guys are nice I might post the first 10 pages of my new script.

Til tonight, live long and prosper,
Rampaige

No comments:

Post a Comment